Groom Yourself At The Beauty Parlours In HyderabadBy
The wedding season is going to start soon. With that comes a ton of responsibilities like choosing decorations, booking a hall for the wedding, arranging for wedding planners, catering, gifting, and the list goes on and on. It’s a time when all sorts of emotions start sinking in. The wedding day is the most important day for the bride and the groom.
Facilities of beauty parlours in Hyderabad
In the wedding, the bride is the centre of attention. She is the star that steals the limelight. Thanks to the beauty parlour she went to look the best. There are various beauty parlours in Hyderabad that help brides-to-be look fabulous on her special day. These parlours not only help the bride to dress up, but they also help her to get the perfect overall look.
- Waxing: A full body wax includes everything from arms, legs and back to stomach and bikini line. Body waxing helps give a soft and smooth feel to the skin. Although painful, it gives you a polished look. It also gives the skin a good shine, so the bride shines all the way.
- Facial glow: A facial helps to exfoliate the skin, removing the dead skin cells, white and black heads and rejuvenating the skin. It gives the face a fresh look and helps to get rid of pimples and dark patches. It adds to the glow of the bride.
- Threading:The eyes are the showstoppers. Removing the excess hair from around the eyes adds to the spotless beauty of a woman. Eyes can express what words do not. They can speak volumes about the bride.
- Manicure and pedicure: When it comes to a wedding, the hands and feet need to look special. Although this aspect remains highly neglected, it is vital to get an appointment in a beauty parlour to make them baby-soft.
- Hair spa and scalp treatments: Stress and a hectic lifestyle do take a toll on your hair. Your hair becomes frizzy, dry, unmanageable and rough. The scalp becomes oily with dandruff. It is a worrisome problem. You can go to a hair spa, where you not only can achieve better hair, but also spend time relieving stress.
- Hair colouring: If you want to look your best, then consider colouring your hair. A soft, delicate colour will add some grace to your appearance. Hair colouring will definitely make a bride look younger and vibrant.
- Body massage and polishing: For all the pre-wedding stress, book an appointment in a spa. There are various types of massages available. These massages will surely help you to relieve stress and tension. It relaxes the body. A calm and relaxed body will help a bride stay calm and happy throughout her rigorous wedding day.
However, a regular facial is not healthy for the skin. The person’s skin type also matters a lot. Always consult the parlour for the best type of facial for your skin.
Manicures and pedicures are also a great way to relax the hands and feet. It helps in getting rid of all the accumulated dead skin, thereby brightening them. There are various beauty parlours in Hyderabad that cater to this need with minimum effort and cost.
Nowadays, getting nail art done is a great way to earn some style points. These nail arts can be customized as per the needs of the bride. They portray the elegance and the style of the bride.
Hair spas help to make the hair soft and bouncy. It helps to remove the excess oil from the scalp and effectively remove dandruff. It makes the hair just like a baby’s – soft and lovable.
You can either go for smoothening or straightening treatments to achieve beautiful tresses. Always opt for one of these treatments and avoid harsh iron treatments, which can permanently damage the hair. It is advised that you get your hair treatment done at least a month before the big day.
It is also important to hide any grey hair. It is not advised to cut the hair as it may lead to loss of valuable tresses. Colouring the hair is one fun solution for dealing with greys.
After all your hair treatments, it is recommended to trim your hair to get rid of split ends. Then you’ll be ready for your wedding!
Body polishing is a very important thing a bride has to do before her wedding. The beauty parlours in Hyderabad offer body polishing sessions so that the body looks fresh, stress-free and young. If you want soft, smooth and healthy looking skin, go for it! It will give you the perfect look you have been dreaming of.
It is not so easy being a bride. It takes patience, a lot of sacrifices and a lot of pain to get the desired look. These are the following ways through which a woman can look flawless.
Rimtimmers recommends the following beauty parlours in Hyderabad
Honeyz Beauty ParlourAddress: 5-9-225, 1st Floor, Sanali Estate, Chirag Ali Lane, Abids, Hyderabad – 500001
Phone No: +91-40-66736399
Maharshi Beauty ParlourAddress: Whitefields, Hitech City, Hyderabad – 500084
Phone No: +91-9346004800
Gati Anjali Beauty ParlourAddress: Flat No.271, Ayyappa Society Main Road, Megha Hills, Hi-Tech City, Madhapur, Hyderabad – 500081
Phone No: +91-9866055613
China Ladies Beauty SaloonAddress: 8-2-629, Banjara Bhawan Road Number 13, Sri Ram Nagar Colony, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad – 500034
Phone No: +91-40-23399830
Jawed Habib Hair & BeautyAddress: 529, Opp. Reliance Fresh, Vivekananda Nagar, Kukatpally, Hyderabad – 500072
Phone No: +91-9640076116
Bubbles Hair & Beauty – Jubilee hillsAddress: Plot No.21B, Opposite KBR Park, Road Number 92, Journalist Colony B, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad – 500033
Phone No: +91-9010836699
Cocoon Beauty Parlour / Family SalonAddress: Opp. HDFC ATM/Park, Near Dream Vally, OU Colony, Shaikpet, Hyderabad – 500008
Phone No: +91-40-64636200
Crystal Beauty ParlourAddress: Shop No.11-5-281, Opposite Central Bank, Red Hills Road, Bazar Guard, Red Hills, Bazar Ghat, Hyderabad – 500004
Phone No: +91-9642557735
Malika’s Beauty ParlourAddress: Al Hassnath Colony, Toli Chowki, Hyderabad – 500008
Phone No: +91-8008857860
Mayuri Beauty ParlourAddress: 4-5-768, Badichowdi, Near Cambridge High school, Hyderabad – 500027
Phone No: +91-40-24610246