Looking For Beauty Parlours For Bridegroom Makeup? Here Is What You Should Know!By
Gone are the days when makeup was only for women. Now men are also concerned about how they look. While they visit salons in their everyday life, they also don’t miss the opportunity to visit beauty parlors for bridegroom makeup. And why won’t they? After all, it’s the most special day of their lives too.
Preparing and Primping: A Must-Do for Bridegroom Makeup
Weddings bring a lot of work with them, but that doesn’t mean the bridegroom shouldn’t give importance to their styling and primping needs. The wedding memories and photographs last a lifetime so not only bride but groom should also look their best on their big day.
The men who have a wedding in the cards should visit a beauty parlor for their wedding hair and makeup. This will ensure that they are all set for stealing the show on their wedding day. Perhaps soon-to-be-grooms should start doing it well ahead of time. You could purchase a pre-groom package from a beauty parlor that helps in maintaining your glow throughout the wedding festivities and beyond.
If you desire to match up with your gorgeous lady standing alongside you on your special day, then you must head straightaway to a salon or beauty parlor where an aesthetician can primp and ready your face with a bit of light base, style your hair and offer you the help you require with planning your attire. At these beauty parlors, the wedding hair and makeup charges for the bridegroom are very nominal.
Step-by-Step Procedures for Bridegroom Makeup
- Exfoliation and toning: As a component of your everyday skin care regime, the exfoliator is utilized in order to get rid of any dead skin cells, following which a good toner is applied—something that would cleanse your skin and close the pores lending you a tight face. Exfoliation and toning must be done weekly before you finally get ready for the wedding day.
- Moisturizing: Moisturizing is very important for men as it not only keeps you hydrated but also makes your skin softer. You should also pair it with a good SPF factor in case you’re planning to be outside at the time of the ceremony.
- Applying foundation: Utilized to balance out skin tone over the entire face and neck, foundation lends you a natural appearance. A good variety of foundations are available in the form of creams and gels and are perfect for covering any kind of red patches having erupted from shaving.
- Concealing: Concealer helps your face look fresh by hiding bags under your eyes and covering up any imperfections, like acne, spots or scarring. Usually, it’s available in gel form, but you can also get a concealer in a cream or powder. Remember, always use a concealing product that’s easy to apply and obviously complements your skin tone. For those who don’t know, the chin serves as the best guide for knowing which color is best for you!
- Tanning: There are many grooms who want to give their skin a darker tone than usual and therefore many beauty parlors use different creams and lotions to achieve the desired tone and look.
- Using eyeliner: This is something many of you would not want to apply. However, it’s very useful for getting that appealing bridegroom look. Some even use it to darken their eyebrows so that they stand out more.
- Applying lip balm: It would be unwise to prep your whole face but leave your lips dry and cracked. The wedding hair and makeup for a bridegroom also includes applying a lip balm that makes your lips soft and moist.
So, to summarize, bridal makeup consists of the following aspects:
- Hiding the flaws of your face: A good concealer matching your complexion is utilized to hide your dark spots, under-eye circles, and uneven skin tone or complexion.
- Contouring your face: Contouring actually means highlighting your cheekbones and nose to make your face more photogenic. Isn’t that what you need on your wedding day? But please note that highlighting doesn’t suggest applying blush. Men should never use blush as it takes away the masculinity from their face.
- Highlighting your best features: Everyone has some special feature. It can be anything from high cheekbones, a sharp nose to pout lips. The wedding and hair makeup for men must be focused on highlighting that special feature.
- Using golden dust: Mostly all grooms slip into brightly colored kurtas or sherwanis. Your face often looks quite pale when compared to the brightness of your clothes. Hence, beauty parlors utilize golden dust on your face to add glamour. However, they make sure that you are wearing minimal makeup overall.
So all you soon-to-be-grooms out there, don’t wait. Buy yourself a pre-groom package and wedding hair and makeup package now and be the center of attention on your big day!
Rimtimmers recommends the following top makeup artists in India
Ambika Pillai – the renowned MUAWebsite: http://www.ambikapillai.com
Address: Ambika Pillai Designer Salons, D-16 South Extension Part 2, 3rd floor, Above Fitness First, New Delhi – 110049
Phone No: +91-11-40010000 / +91-11-40010200
Namrata Soni – the celebrity makeup artistShe is one of most famous makeup artist for celebrity who has worked for celebraties Deepika Padukone, Sonakshi Sinha, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan and many more. She has also won many awards for makeup.
Sabrina Suhail – Budget makeup artistWebsite: http://sabrinasuhail.com
Address: No. 17, Aga Abbas Ali Road, 2nd Cross, Ulsoor Road, Bangalore – 560042
Phone No: +91-9742215823
Aliya Baig – the premium bridal makeup artistWebsite: http://www.superladies.in
Phone No: +91-44-42158579
Chandni Singh – the popular Delhi based bridal makeup artistWebsite: http://chandnisingh.com
Address: Chandni Singh Studio, E 16, Upper Ground Floor, E-Block Market, Hauz Khas, New Delhi – 110016
Phone No: +91-11-41666441 / +91-11-41666442 / +91-9810085243
Aniruddha Chakladar – makeup artists for bengali bridesE-mail: email@example.com
Address: 8/13 Fern Road, Kolkata – 700019
Phone No: 033-24403513/ +91-9830039699/ +91-9836590150
Bharat and Dorris – bridal makeup artist with their own makeup lineWebsite: http://www.nykaa.com
Address: New Link Road, Andheri West Mumbai – 400053
Phone No: +91-22-2201010 / +91-7666778899
Ojas Rajani – bollywood bridal makeup artistWebsite: http://ojasrajani.com
Phone No: +91-9821117259
Sanjana Bandesha Makeup & Hair DesignerWebsite: http://www.shaadiekhas.com
Address: DLF Tower A, Suite: 518, Jasola New Delhi – 110044
Phone No: +91-11-49404918