Wedding Around The Corner? The Best Bridal Makeup in Mumbai this SeasonBy
Are wedding bells in your future? Do you want the best bridal makeup in Mumbai? Well, you’re not alone. Every girl wants to look her best on her special day. If there is one thing that can ensure you steal the show on your big day it’s the beauty parlors in Mumbai.
Services Provided by Beauty Parlors in Mumbai
It goes without saying, but most of the beauty parlors in Mumbai offer celebrity-like beauty treatment for brides-to-be. With thousands of parlors and salons sprawling across the city, you need not look too far for the best bridal makeup for your wedding day.
Not only do these beauty parlors lend you the perfect look for all of your wedding events, but they also provide you with relaxing spa treatments, beauty services, stylish haircuts and more as you get ready for your big day. That being said, let’s have a look at the many different kinds of bridal and pre-bridal services provided by these beauty parlors in Mumbai.
- Facials: Attaining a flawless, glowing face is most essential for your wedding. In Mumbai salons, you’ll get all kinds of facials from organic facials, O3 facials, pearl facials, remylaure facials, and the list goes on! Getting regular facials is very important to get the perfect glow, and it’s advisable to start facial treatments at least six months before the big day. Don’t forget to pamper your skin with some amazing facials that both rejuvenate and revitalize your face to create the perfect canvas for your wedding day look.
- Body Polishing: Every bride wants to have silky smooth skin, and body polishing plays an important role in lending you beautiful, firm skin. The beauty salons in the city exfoliate the dead cells off your skin, giving your face and body a healthy and attractive glow. This skin treatment promotes the production of new cells making your skin soft and supple. However, make sure you start getting body polishing sessions a couple of months before the wedding.
- Body Waxing: Body waxing is an important part of a pre-bridal package as every bride wants a hair-free body to enjoy each and every moment of newly married life. There are various kinds of waxing styles available out there. Bikini Waxing, Brazilian Waxing, Hollywood Waxing, Full-Bush Waxing and Landing Strip being the most preferred styles of body waxing for a bride.
Make sure to schedule the waxing sessions at least a week before the wedding day so that any rashes that may occur in the process disappear by the time your big day arrives.
- Eyebrows: Another important thing to do is to get your eyebrows in shape. Not everyone can sculpt your eyebrows into the shape that best suits your face and overall attire on the day of the wedding. So make sure you get the best person or salon to get your eyebrows done nicely. Don’t forget to schedule your appointment at least 3-4 days before to avoid any kind of redness, rashes or inflammation on your special day.
- Manicure and Pedicure: Being a bride is all about details from tip to toe. This makes manicures and pedicures a few of the most essential beauty services to be availed on the most important day of your life. While some brides prefer the pale pink or classic nude, others prefer wearing more festive colors. So, whatever your style—colorful, classic, glamor feminine—beauty parlors in the city have got Mumbai brides covered. Indeed, the parlors and salons of Mumbai ensure you show off the twinkling new addition to your love finger. Metallic French, Subtle Glitter, Sheer Nude, Pink Ombre, Peachy Keen, and Pastel Sparkle are some of the trendy colors brides prefer. Before you walk down the aisle, pick the ideal nude for your manicure and ideal bright for your pedicure. The best advice is to get your nails done 1-2 days before the wedding. You can also add the manicure and pedicure to another service.
- Body Massage: With so much taking place at the time of your wedding, a body massage is an ideal way to pamper yourself and relax your body, mind, and soul. Nowadays, beauty salons that provide bridal makeup in Mumbai also offer spa services for the bride-to-be so that you can manage the stress from wedding jitters. Rejuvenate and pamper yourself at a beauty salon of your choice. For ultimate relaxation, plan on scheduling at least two or three sessions in the months leading up to your big day.
- Hair Care: Your beauty lies in freshness, therefore never let your hair stay the same for your special day. Try a fresh, rich hair color like brown or burgundy. Enjoy relaxing hair spas to obtain a silky, smooth mane for your wedding. You can plan your hair care sessions with local experts at the beauty parlors in Mumbai.
Rimtimmers recommend you some of the best Bridal Makeup Centers in Mumbai:
Bridal MakeupAddress: Film City Road, Azad Nagar, Gokuldham Colony, Malad East, Mumbai – 400097
Phone No: +91-9689937061
Bridal Makeup ArtistAddress: Navratna Apartments, Asara Colony Road, Dattapada, Borivali East, Mumbai – 400066
Phone No: +91-09326736524
Diva The Bridal And Makeup StudioAddress: Shop No.9, 16th Road, near Shiv Sagar Restaurant, Bandra West, Mumbai – 400050
Phone No: +91-9004881095
Priya TodarwalAddress: 20, Nepean Sea Road, Malabar Hill, Mumbai – 400036
Phone No: +91-22-23680559
Bharat & DorrisAddress: Unit No SF-228, Infiniti Mall, Malad Link Road,Malad West, Mumbai – 400064
Phone No: +91-22-28891527
Diva Beauty SalonAddress: Shop No.5,Lilaram Society,Chuim Village, KharDanda, Near Hotel Samundra, Mumbai – 400052
Phone No: +91-9987858444
LakmeAddress: Plot No. 10, Ground Floor, Shiv Ashish Commercial Center, Road No. 19, Chembur, Mumbai – 400071
Phone No: +91-22-65500914