Natural Skin Care Treatments In Autumn To Avoid Dry SkinBy
With autumn just around the corner, nearly everyone is worried about how they can treat their dry skin during this blustery time of year. As you all know, dry skin can be very irritating throughout the season. But the good news is that there are many things you can do to prevent it that range from ready-made skin care treatments, like body lotions and face creams, to homemade treatments for skin care.
That being said, let’s take a quick look at what skin care treatments you can try to avoid suffering from dry skin during the autumn season:
Natural skin care treatments for dry skin in Autumn
Here are some natural skin care treatments for a healthy glow this autumn. These are easy to prepare and don’t demand much of your time and effort.
Banana, baking soda and honey maskMain constituents:
- ½ a banana (ripe)
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. baking soda
This mask works wonderfully for all those who wish to hydrate and exfoliate their skin in a single step. While baking soda offers comfortable exfoliation, the honey works as a natural humectant. Honey absorbs the moisture from the air and lends it to your skin for great hydration. Meanwhile, banana tops off this amazing mask by providing a good number of vitamins that hydrate and brighten your skin.
Oatmeal, egg white & coconut oil maskMain constituents:
- 1 tbsp. of coconut oil
- 1 egg white
- A handful of oats
- ½ crushed Avocado
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. Aloe Vera
- Stay hydrated: The key to glowing skin is drinking a lot of water all year long, not just in autumn. Just because you aren’t sweating much doesn’t mean that you should give up carrying a water bottle with you. Ample water intake will keep your skin and body hydrated and glowing.
- Give steaming a try: For some, steaming seems like too much work, while others are not aware of its benefits to your skincare routine. For a moisturizing skin care routine, you should definitely give it a try. Steaming not only opens the pores but also hydrates and nourishes your skin. Isn’t it amazing for your dry skin?
- Exfoliate: Exfoliating will help you do away with the ashy look, making your skin look fresh and vibrant. This skin care tip will also cleanse your pores. It’s best if you exfoliate two to four times a week during this time of year. You can use any exfoliating agent in the form of mask two or three times per week, or an exfoliating facial cleanser for 4 times a week.
- Don’t let your skin get burned: Just because it’s cold outside doesn’t necessarily mean that you don’t need SPF protection! Purchase sunscreen that protects your skin from both UVB and UVA rays.
- Moisturize your skin daily: Plan to moisturize not only in morning but also applying a good moisturizer or night cream as a part of your bedtime routine. Try massaging the moisturizer in to deeply moisturize your skin. This an ideal way to prevent minor issues such as itchiness, skin flakes, and irritation.
Girls with dry skin know that it’s difficult to get a natural glow. But with this mask, you can combat dry and dull skin with ease. While the egg white tightens and brightens your skin, the coconut oil absorbs into the layers of your skin providing deep moisturizing. The oats work as an amazing exfoliator and also binds the other ingredients together. It’s also a natural humectant that allows your skin to retain moisture.
Avocado, aloe vera & olive oilMain constituents:
It’s very essential to crush the avocado in order to easily apply this mask. While this mask can be quite messy already, not having big chunks of avocado to work with will make the mask more manageable to spread across your face. This mask works wonders for those who want glowing skin, even in autumn. This is one of the most hydrating masks you could ever use to treat your dry skin. The powerhouse of antioxidants and vitamins found naturally in avocados help your skin hydrate deeply, thereby lending great moisture to your skin. Similarly, olive oil and Aloe Vera leave the same moisturizing effect on your skin.
Olive oil is not only hydrating but has anti-aging properties as well. On the other hand, Aloe Vera leads brightening agents to your skin and also fights off harmful bacteria that can cause acne. When combined together, your skin can become radiant and luminous.
Skin care tips in Autumn
Follow this simple skin care routine and get glowing skin this autumn:
There’s no need to break the bank to feel good during autumn. You can easily stick to a natural skin care routine that’s not only inexpensive but effective and easy too!