Tattoo Parlors in India: Get Yourself an Awesome TattooBy
Are you looking to get your body inked? Do those colorful drawings and tattoo designs on others’ bodies fascinate you? Well, you’re not alone. There are many like you out there who want to don the ink. In India, not only celebrities but everyday young people can be seen flaunting these colorful tattoos of different designs.
The ongoing craze for tattoos, tattoo artists and tattoo parlors
It’s misleading to say that the media is responsible for the ever-growing popularity of tattoos in India. Tattoos have become all-the-rage in the country as they are being increasingly donned by celebrities and athletes alike. Not only are they gaining popularity with those in the public eye, but they are also highly marketed and promoted by the fashion industry every now and then. This shift has gradually lessened the taboos linked with tattoos in India.
Not everyone who gets inked is a gangster or has low morality, which unfortunately used to be stereotype. Tattoos are enjoyed by teenagers and artists who carry them on their bodies to express themselves. Needless to say, tattoo designs in India have become a style statement for young people.
Right spots to get tattoo designs
No matter the trend, it’s up to you to get your tattoo wherever it best flaunts your style and personality. That being said, let’s see what the best places are to wear your tattoo!
Chest: Being one of the most appealing parts of a man’s body, the chest makes for one of the best spots to don some ink. You can step into any reputable tattoo parlor to get a tough-guy look, or you could choose to express your sensitive side by flaunting a tribal tattoo. Choose from different tattoo designs for your placement, as the chest is broad enough to display an intricate tattoo.
- Collar Bone: Even scripts inked across the collar bone are highly celebrated nowadays and are adored by celebrities worldwide, as they are subtle and attractive.
- Thighs:Thighs make for the biggest canvas for having a great tattoo. According to tattoo artists, irrespective of what size you are, you’ve got a lot of flat, open space for some amazing artwork on this body part.
- Spine: It goes without saying, but nowadays spine trailing tattoos are stealing all the limelight, thanks to their classic and often natural look. Since the spine happens to be the longest line of your body, building a gorgeous curve in and of itself, it looks amazing, especially on women.
- Biceps and arms: Just flex your biceps and wow the world! Nothing could be better than having a tattoo on your bicep or arm. While it’s easy to hide, it’s also not painful and looks quite sexy. Right after the shoulder tattoo, arms and biceps are the most popular places for men to get inked. Tribal tattoo designs are the most commonly utilized for this part of the body. Tattoo artists say this spot is ideal for quotes, scripts, inspirational phrases and names as well. So, get your biceps inked now and get an amazing effect!
- Back: When it comes to getting a back tattoo, there are many variations available. Based on your design, you can put the tattoo between your shoulder blades, across the back or the shoulders, or in the middle of your back. It will be effortless to hide in case you need to look more formal at the office. While it’s sexy and masculine, the back lends you enough space to have a large tattoo.
- Sternum: Who doesn’t love super complex, feminine parts of the sternum? The draped lines and beautiful details possible in this kind of design make for the best tattoo in the gorgeous area below the breasts. And what girl wouldn’t want to draw a bit of extra attention?
- Ankle: The ankle is one of the choicest places for girls to get tattooed. Most girls want to flaunt a tattoo on their ankle with subtle class & style. Designs like butterflies, flowers and angels are all popular feminine ankle tattoos. Many women choose tattoos that signify their independence and freedom.
- Wrist: The wrist is another spot where tattoo artists can be seen drawing pictures, especially for girls. This spot displays a lot of power as wrist tattoos showcase strength. However, please note that this is a sensitive place and needs much care and attention while getting inked.
- Fingers: Tattoos created in between your fingers is not only eye-catching but classy as well. Individuals who want attention normally choose finger tattoos and they normally get the names of their dear ones or slogans engraved in 2 to 3 words.
So, don’t wait… If you fancy tattoos, it’s time to drop into a reputable tattoo parlor and get your body inked!
Rimtimmers recommends the following tattoo parlours in India
Iron Buzz TattoosAddress: Bungalow No.25-D Pali Village, Behind State Bank of India, Doctor BR Ambedkar Road, Bandra West, Mumbai – 400050
Phone No: +91-9867191292
Bramha Tattoo StudioAddress: 50/1, Church Street, Off M.G.Road, Below State Bank Of India, Bangalore – 560001
Phone No: +91-80-22354167
DevilzTattooz Best tattoo artist in DelhiAddress: M-53, Main Market, Greater Kailash 1, New Delhi – 110048
Phone No: +91-11-46792201
Lizard’s SkinAddress: 392/1 Prince Anwar Shah Road, beside Honda Showroom opposite to South City Mall, Kolkata – 700045
Phone No: +91-33-40644513
Eternal Expression Tattoo & Piercing StudioAddress: 14/1, Wood Street, Ashok Nagar, Bangalore – 560025
Phone No: +91-80-25309090
TatooWalaAddress: Great India Place Mall, 2nd Floor, Opposite Life Style, Sector 38, Noida – 201301
Phone No: +91-9811951293
Kraayonz Tattoo StudioAddress: Shop No.8, Raheja Arcade, Koramangala, Bangalore – 560095
Phone No: +91-9538721267
Moksha Tattoo StudioAddress: Calangute Beach Road, Near Baga Circle, Calangute, Goa – 403516
Phone No: +91-9881773312
Tattoo Empire IndiaAddress: C 8/2, Krishna Nagar, Opposite Government School, Delhi – 110051
Phone No: +91-11-22092232
Angel Tattoo Design StudioAddress: IFFCO Chowk, 0.6 km from IFFCO Chowk towards Sukhrali, Near Hanuman Mandir, Pt. Jeet Ram Complex, 3rd Floor, Gurugram, Haryana – 122001
Phone No: +91-8826602967