Looking For CBSE Schools In Jaipur For Your Child?By
CBSE schools in Jaipur are very popular and generally favored by parents compared to those that are based on the state board. Most parents in Jaipur want their children to study in these schools for many reasons, which we’ll go through in detail in this article.
Specialties of Top CBSE Schools in Jaipur
Some of the CBSE schools in Jaipur, such as the Ryan International School, Tilak Public School, and Sanskar Bharti School, are household names. These schools are highly regarded for the quality of education they provide to children. The CBSE curriculum is prepared by a panel of highly educated experts with decades of experience in teaching.
- Environment: The best schools in Jaipur have a very good and encouraging learning environment where the students learn basic concepts in various interesting ways, through fun and games. This type of education has been found to be highly effective in encouraging small children to learn better and to remember their lessons.
- All-Around Focus: The focus is not only on academic learning in the CBSE schools in Jaipur, but also on sports and other extra-curricular activities. The goal is to have a holistic development in which students are good at a lot of things, not just at their academic studies.
- Exam Pattern: CBSE schools in India have a strict exam pattern. The question papers require the students to have a thorough understanding of all fundamental concepts, whether in mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology or the languages. The questions asked in examinations are intelligently worded – they appear to be easy, but are actually very tricky.
- Challenges: This ensures that students cannot excel in the CBSE environment simply by memorization or rote learning. This is a complaint that many have about the state boards, where students that have a capacity of rote learning tend to do better than those who are more intuitive and creative in their thought process.
Popularity of CBSE Schools in Jaipur
CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education. There are an estimated 15,000 CBSE schools across India, and there are dozens of such schools in Jaipur. Every year, we have hundreds of CBSE schools coming up across the country; such is the high level of demand for these schools.
- Tough Competition: For parents, it is very difficult to know which is the right CBSE school for their children, given the number of options that are available to them. The best schools are not easy to get into either – there are typically less than a hundred spots available for children, while the number of those applying runs into thousands.
The competition to get into the best schools in Jaipur is fierce, and one feels really sad that small children have to be put through such a rat race at such a young age. But getting a high-quality education is of paramount importance and this could make a huge difference to them much later when they are adults.
- Reason for Popularity: Why are CBSE schools so popular? CBSE officials say that the excellent academic environment at these schools and the slew of administrative reforms introduced in recent years have made them very popular with parents.
A CBSE official said in an interview with the Times of India, “Close to 98% of the schools that apply for affiliation are new institutes. Also, the board is a national board allowing parents to shift to just about anywhere in the country. The NCERT syllabus is also the most modern and wholesome one which is in tune with the times.”
Growth of CBSE Schools in India
Delhi has the highest number of CBSE schools in India, and is closely followed by the states of Uttar Pradesh, Kerala and Haryana. The biggest increase in the number of CBSE schools has been seen in Maharashtra. In just three years, over 500 CBSE schools have been established there.
Talking about the remarkable growth of CBSE schools, Sudharshan Rao, regional officer of the CBSE said, “We are experiencing an increase each year in the Chennai region, of which Maharashtra is a part. The numbers are going up due to the new CBSE schools, which are coming up in the region.”
In Rajasthan too, there has been a remarkable increase in the number of schools adhering to the CBSE curriculum. This is seen especially in Jaipur. Today, there are many excellent CBSE schools in the Pink City.
A senior officer from CBSE told the Times of India that he attributed the popularity of these schools to the number of academic reforms introduced in recent years by the CBSE, which has made learning more enjoyable for students.
The official said, “We have introduced and successfully implemented the continuous comprehensive evaluation (CCE) system which has been a huge plus. Similarly, our syllabus is upgraded regularly to suit the changing times. An introduction of the Problem Solving Assesment (PSA) and the school based exam for class X are also helping us.”
Learning Methods of CBSE Schools
Teachers across CBSE schools have worked hard to make learning a fun and less-stressful experience for children. They have at the same time been reinforced by CBSE guidelines that seek to appropriately discipline any child quickly and efficiently so that misbehavior does not continue.
- NEET: The introduction of the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for admission into medical colleges across the country is another factor to consider. Ever since the NEET has been made mandatory, more and more parents are looking to get their children admitted into the CBSE stream, especially at the Plus Two level.
- Affiliations: Because of the massive demand for the CBSE curriculum, many private schools have switched to the CBSE stream. This is a big change that we have been seeing happen across India. Many parents have come to the conclusion that the quality of education in these schools is much better than that seen elsewhere.
That explains why there is such competition to get into the best CBSE schools in Jaipur. If you are a parent, you must consider getting your child admitted into any of the schools in Jaipur listed below that are based on the CBSE syllabus. Do have a look.
Rimtimmers recommends the following CBSE schools in Jaipur
Cambridge Court High SchoolAddress: Sector-8, Madhyam Marg, Mansarovar, Jaipur – 302020
Phone No: +91-141-2783628
Kapil Gyan Peeth SchoolAddress: Sector 1 Shipra Path, Near Ganga Jamuna Petrol Pump, Mansorver, Jaipur – 302020
Phone No: +91-141-2391645
Rawat Public SchoolAddress: Sector-17, Pratap Nagar, Sanganer, Jaipur – 302033
Phone No: +91-141-2796929
Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan VidyashramAddress: K M Munshi Marg, Opposite OTS, Jaipur – 302015
Phone No: +91-141-2707859
VSPK International SchoolAddress: Plot No.13, Sector 28, Kumbha Marg, Pratap Nagar, Jaipur – 302033
Phone No: +91-7665477888
The Millennium SchoolAddress: 200 Feet Delhi Bypass, Near Chitrakoot, Near HIA School, Ajmer Road, Jaipur – 302024
Phone No: +91-9414067288
American International SchoolAddress: 126-130, Krishna Nagar, ON Patrakar Colony Road, Opp. V.T.Road Crossing, Mansarovar, Jaipur – 302020
Phone No: +91-141-6540994
Beetle’s International SchoolAddress: Beetles International School, Near Sogani Hospital, Sumel Road, Agra Road, Jaipur – 302031
Phone No: +91-9413824833
Mahaveer Public SchoolAddress: Vardhmaan Path, C Scheme, Arjun Nagar, Jaipur – 302001
Phone No: +91-141-2376797
Blue Heaven Vidhyalaya Senior Secondry SchoolAddress: Gurukul Marg, New Sanganer Rd, Mansarovar, Jaipur – 302020
Phone No: +91-9347678251