Movie Halls in Chennai For Your Weekend Show!By
Chennai is one of the top metro cities in India. The city is located on the bay of a beautiful sea which makes it a hub of several mesmerizing beaches. A lot of travelers, national as well as international tourists, visit this beautiful city in South India every month. The crowd from different parts of the country makes it even more beautiful.
People here are crazy about watching movies, so if you are in Chennai and looking for some good options for a movie hall there are many excellent options to consider. Movies are the best way to spend quality time with your loved ones and family members. Most of the people in Chennai love to spend their weekends roaming around in the malls and munching popcorn, sipping their cold coffees and watching movies in their favorite cinema halls.
Movie Halls in Chennai: Jazz-Up Your Weekend
Most people in Chennai love to spend time with their friends on the weekend. The city is flooded with movie lovers. Movie buffs are always on the lookout for some of the new and trendy cinema halls in Chennai where they can enjoy movies and have fun. Watching movies with your favorite company is a great way to de-stress after a hectic and long week at work.
- Stress busters: Watching movies, roaming around with friends, having fun, and laughing unconditionally will help you erase all your work tension and stress that accumulates over the long week. Laughing out loud while watching some of the funny scenes in the theater or crying hard along with your favorite actor can help you to de-stress yourself in different ways.
- Movie mania: Watching movies is among the most loved part of Indian fun life, and when it is about Chennai, who is not aware of the love in the city for movies. Because people here are completely crazy about movies, you will find new entertainment destinations every time you visit the city. Movie halls in Chennai are easy on the wallet as compared to other cities in the country, all thanks to movie goers.
- High spirit of the city: Chennai is among the top metro cities in India and the city is always bustling with activities. Cinema halls in Chennai are usually full throughout the week but during weekends no one can match the spirit of movie goers in Chennai.
- Lot of options: There are plenty of amazing options available for movie halls in Chennai that you might love to consider for your next movie-going excursion with your friends.
- Top movie halls: There are many excellent cinema halls in Chennai, new as well as old, that are famous for providing a paramount movie experience. They exhibit movies in a beautiful and comfortable setting. These places are among the most loved entertainment destinations; their complexes are well-equipped with video game zones, cafés, patisseries and restaurants, and a few of the complexes also have separate gaming zones and shopping centers as well.
- Lunch and dinner: People usually have dinner or lunch plans after going to the movies. So if you are planning to dine out with your friends this weekend after watching your favorite movie, don’t search for the nearby hotels. Just step in to your nearby cinema hall and watch your favorite Hindi, Tamil or English movie and dine at one of the restaurants in the complex itself.
- Weekend full of fun: You do not need company to enjoy your evenings in Chennai. If you are alone and thinking about how to spice up your uneventful weekend, all you need to do is put on some of your favorite clothes, glam yourself up and step out on the town. There are plenty of theaters in almost all the areas of Chennai, so you don’t need to be worried about where to go to watch a movie. You’ll need to make prior reservations, as getting a seat at last minute in Chennai, especially on the weekend, is not at all easy.
So if you have spare time on the weekend, you can even enjoy it all alone with the company of the crowds of Chennai.
Movie Mania in Chennai!
The younger generation finds it more interesting to spend their weekends having fun, watching movies and roaming around different parts of the city. College groups and people in their early twenties love spending time together out on the town.
Cinema halls in Chennai are filled with a young crowd, and seniors match the same fun spirit on the weekends. You can see singles, family groups, couples and groups of friends stepping into the movie theaters. The crowd in movie halls in Chennai is always full of zeal.
Watching movies, having fun with your friends in entertainment complexes: Chennai has it all. So don’t wait…spend your time in the greatest way possible!
Rimtimmers recommends the following movie halls in Chennai
SPI Cinemas – SathyamAddress: #8, Thiru Vi Ka Road, Royapettah, Chennai – 600014
Phone No: +91-44-42244224
Woodlands CinemaAddress: #25, West Cott Road, Royapettah, Near Hindustan Petroleum Petrol Pump, Chennai – 600014
Phone No: +91-44-43436363
Sangam CinemasAddress: 870, Poonamallee High Road, Near Hindustan Petrol Bunk, Kilpauk, Chennai – 600010
Phone No: +91-8233029115
Albert MultiplexAddress: 13/1, Whannels Road, Egmore, Chennai – 600008
Phone No: +91-44-42454445
Raj TheatreAddress: 20, Abdul Razzak Street, Saidapet, Chennai – 600015
Phone No: +91-44-24350374
AGS Cinemas – VillivakkamAddress: No.1/1, Mettu Street, Behind Bus Depot, Villivakkam, Chennai – 600049
Phone No: +91-44-40167777
Anna TheaterAddress: No.21, Anna Salai, Triplicane, Chennai – 600014
Phone No: +91-44-28511219
Udhayam TheatresAddress: Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Jafferkhanpet, Chennai – 600096
Phone No: +91-44-42454451
PVR Cinemas – Grand GaladaAddress: Arumalai Chavadi, Pallavaram, Chennai – 600043
Phone No: +91-8800900009
Kamala MultiplexAddress: 156 Arcot Road Vadapalani, Chennai – 600091
Phone No: +91-44-42454433