Banquet Halls In Kolkata Are The Best Places For All EventsBy
An impassioned love that lasts a lifetime deserves a beautiful ceremony to celebrate the couple’s union and share in their joy. A wedding is not simply a union of two souls in love, but also the coming together of two families in a merry celebration.
The wedding and event industry is intrinsically a flourishing enterprise making millions of dreams come to life. An article published in the Business Insider on February 16, 2016, said that the wedding industry in India is currently worth INR 100,000 crore with an annual growth rate of 25-30%. It further stated that the estimated cost of a wedding in India could vary anywhere between INR 5 lakh to INR 5 crore.
In addition to the exquisite scenario in India, the wedding industry is also booming everywhere else in the world. A study report published by the Library of Congress through the Business Reference Services stated that the average number of weddings in a year in Asia is about 40 million! On an average, over 115,000 weddings take place in the world each day.
Kolkata Weddings in Banquet Halls
The Big Fat Indian Wedding is very much alive in Kolkata where we can see some of the most lavish weddings in the country. In fact, Kolkata ranks among the top wedding destinations in India, hosting more than a thousand weddings every year during the peak season.
The scope of expenditure varies over a wide range, with the beauty and sanctity of the occasion remaining intact nevertheless. The lack of space in the city has led to the establishment of a huge number of event venues for the public.
Banquet Halls in Kolkata
Planning a wedding has become an extremely simplified task with the evolution of electronic media. If you are thinking of getting married in Kolkata and are looking for a great place to celebrate, there are multiple websites you can visit that present booking and contact information about a host of spaces.
These websites usually have a “sort by budget” or “sort by location” tab where you can look through several banquet halls around the city. They also have picture galleries wherein you can view photographs of the location.
Individual web pages of the party halls are also usually linked for ease of access. This is a great way for sorting through and short-listing banquet halls for the event. You can then contact and visit whichever venue meets your requirements.
Important Checkpoints for Selecting a Banquet Hall
For choosing a good party hall it is important to remember certain factors on your wish list.
- Capacity: The first thing to check on is guest capacity. The size of the space you select would depend on the number of guests you plan to invite. On an average, wedding hall capacity ranges from 150 to 800. For larger spaces and lawns, the capacity may even increase up 1,500 and beyond.
- Food Menu: The food menu is one of the most important aspects of a wedding. Consult in detail with your event manager and caterer about what kind of food you would like to have served at your wedding. Explore all options thoroughly and do not forget to have a mock dinner for tasting!
- Decorations: Hall décor is also a huge bearing of the wedding and this is to be managed by your wedding planner. Again, it is important to communicate all your choices clearly so that your planner knows exactly what to do.
- Wedding Planner: Coordinating all the ceremonies leading up to your big day can seem like an overwhelming task, especially if you have never done it before or you are very busy at the office. Finding a wedding planner is easy both through contacts as well as over the
- Consultations: Many banquet halls in Kolkata offer consultations with the event management teams they work in collaboration with. It is profitable to talk to a management team that your venue is in contact with since they will have been planning numerous events in the venue already and know it thoroughly.
- Additional Expenses: Booking a banquet hall for the entire wedding would generally refer to a four-day package. Most halls price such duration-based packages over which other charges would be imposed depending on use.
- Catering: Catering services are offered by all party halls and packages vary as per your requirements. Some halls also allow you to choose your own caterer if you do not wish to appoint the one proposed by them.
When all the shopping has been done, all the guests have been invited and all the sweets have been sent out, you can sit back and take in the utter blessedness of the occasion. Let loose, it is your wedding after all! But most importantly, stay calm and let the peace and joy of your beautiful fairy tale set in.
Rimtimmers recommends the following banquet halls in Kolkata
Radhe Krishna BanquetsAddress: 101, Maniktala Main Road, Kankurgachi, Kolkata – 700054
Phone No: +91-9830172269
Rani Tower Banquet HallAddress: R/AA/43/1, Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Sahabagan, Raghunathpur, Baguiati, Kolkata – 700059
Phone No: +91-33-23603378
Ridhi Sidhi BanquetAddress: 117/2, Block – C, Bangur Avenue, VIP Road, Kolkata – 700055 Phone No: +91-9831020135
Middleton ChambersAddress: 10, Middleton Street, Near Maidan Metro Station, Park Street Area, Kolkata – 700071
Phone No: +91-33-40234444
Swagat Banquet & Marriage HallAddress: RBC Road, Mahendra Colony, Gora Bazar, Rajbari, Dum Dum, Kolkata – 700028
Phone No: +91-33-25600383
Ojas Banquet HallAddress: 86A, Topsia Road, Seal Lane, Topsia, Kolkata – 700046
Phone No: +91-7797200607
Gokul BanquetsAddress: 441, Canal Street, Sreebhumi, Lake Town, Kolkata – 700048
Phone No: +91-9903803584
Bika BanquetsAddress: 76, Golaghata Road, Dakshindari, Kolkata – 700048
Phone No: +91-33-65233312
Anandam Banquets & Conference HallAddress: 18/3, Beliaghata Main Road, Kundu Bagan, Beleghata, Kolkata – 700015
Phone No: +91-9831093599
Filigree BanquetsAddress: Raghunathpur Road, Raghunathpur, Baguiati, Kolkata – 700059
Phone No: +91-9831508765