Planning An Event In Hyderabad? Best Banquet HallsBy
People of Hyderabad have a reputation for spending a lot on weddings and events. Indeed, attending a wedding in Hyderabad is an unforgettable experience. The guests at a Hyderabadi wedding are made to feel like royal and no effort is spared to ensure that they have a great time and their comforts are well taken care of.
Weddings in Hyderabad
If you’re having a traditional Hyderabadi wedding yourself, you will do well to do your research on the best banquet halls in Hyderabad. Indeed, your preparation for the wedding should start as early as the engagement itself. There are so many things to take care of, such as buying jewellery, hiring caterers, the bridal attire; wedding suits for the groom and of course, choosing the right banquet hall in Hyderabad.
A wedding in Hyderabad should be something to celebrate. It should be affordable and yet beautiful. Your wedding is the biggest day of your life – it represents the start of a new phase of your life. It is an experience to be cherished forever. The current wedding industry in India is growing and the best banquet halls in Hyderabad add a touch of glamour to any kind of events, whether it is a wedding or an anniversary celebration.
Selection of banquet halls in Hyderabad
So, how to select the best banquet halls in Hyderabad? First, you will need to consider the location. You don’t want the location of the venue to be in a remote place in Hyderabad, where accessibility could be a problem. The banquet hall should be located in close proximity to your home or in a central area in Hyderabad, which is not far from where most of your guests are located.
Next, consider the facilities offered by the management of the banquet hall. There are many wedding halls in Hyderabad that may not have the accommodation capacity that you expect, or they may be too large for your needs. So choose a banquet hall that fits the size of your guest list and preferences.
One thing you will need to keep in mind while selecting banquet halls is to decide whether you will be organizing the event indoors or out outdoors. There are some banquet halls that suit outdoor celebrations better.
Hyderabad’s banquet halls are well furnished and come with a number of trendy facilities. They create an occasion that you will cherish forever, from the decoration of the venue to the food and the seating arrangements. They help you make the event a successful one.
5 things that you will need to take care of before choosing banquet halls:
- The design and theme of the banquet hall – Do you want a traditional wedding or a modern wedding? Is it your dream to have a king-size wedding with a thousand guests or more? In that case you will need to choose a banquet hall that fits your criteria.
- Size of the banquet hall – The size of the banquet hall is another thing to take care of. A large banquet hall should be considered if you have a large guest list and there are many children who will be attending the event.
- Location – As discussed earlier, the location of the hall plays an important role. You should select a hall in a central area, where your guests can get to easily. You don’t want to make it difficult for your guests to get to the venue or have to give them too many directions to arrive at the location. Also, don’t forget to include a map with directions to the banquet hall in the invitation card.
- Parking space – What about the parking space at the banquet hall? You can’t have guests turning up and having a really hard time finding parking space for their cars. Just as important as finding enough parking spaces for the cars, is to arrange for security to make sure that there are no car thefts during the event.
- Budget – Your budget would ultimately be the deciding factor when selecting a banquet hall. You should be prepared to spend quite a bit as good banquet halls that are in a good location, are of the right size, have enough parking space and guest rooms are not easy to find, and are indeed quite expensive.
Rimtimmers recommend few Banquet Halls in Hyderabad:
New Omkar Marriage & Banquet HallAddress: House No 81-60/4/N, Mani Complex, Hanuman Nagar, Karmanghat, Opposite kothakapu Yadava Reddy Gardens, Hyderabad – 500079
Phone No: +91-8121234658
Benze Vaccations ClubAddress: 103, Ambience Fort, Hanuman Temple lane, Beside Pillar No. 119, Attapur, Hyderabad – 500048
Phone No: +91-40-42606852
Hotel Victor ResidencyAddress: Opp. Telephone Exchange, Chandanagar, Hyderabad – 500050
Phone No: +91-40-23037778
More Detail: Hotel Victor Residency
Nimantran Ac BanquetsAddress: House No. 1, 1, 79/ a & b 4th Floor, Legend Crystal, P G Road, Secunderabad, Hyderabad – 500003
Phone No: +91-40-33700335
KBR ConventionAddress: Beside Ayyappa Swamy Temple Mansoorabad, LB Nagar, Hyderabad – 500068
Phone No: +91-9866388456
Usha Srii Banquet HallAddress: House No 11, 9, 309, Laxmi Nagar, Kothapet, Hyderabad – 500035
Phone No: +91-40-39514140
Naren Gardens & Banquet Halls in MiyapurAddress: BDL Colony, Rangapuram, Miyapur, Hyderabad – 500049
Phone No: +91-40-20043061
Hotel Galaxy InnAddress: Pillar no 317, Aramghar X Roads, Kattedan, Hyderabad – 500052
Phone No: +91-9550800520
Hotel I K London ResidencyAddress: House No 6, 3, 656, Main Road, Somajiguda, Hyderabad – 500082
Phone No: +91-40-33731165
More Detail: Hotel I K London Residency
Hotel M K Silver CourtAddress: #5-8-322/2&3, Near Medwin Hospital, Near Meridian Lane, Uma Bagh, Nampally, Hyderabad – 500001
Phone No: +91-40-23203183