Conference Halls In Delhi Are The Fusion Of Nature And TechnologyBy
There is a huge demand for conference halls in Delhi. It is not difficult to understand why. Delhi is the capital of India and one of the most important cities in the world.
The New Delhi/NCR region hosts many of India’s top corporate houses. A number of top multinationals have their offices here. Delhi is not just the political centre of India; it is a major financial hub.
When top industrialists and entrepreneurs from India and abroad have a meeting with government officials, they have to make their way to Delhi. It is in Delhi, where the biggest deals are made, major agreements are signed. Delhi is where all the action is.
That’s why corporate conference halls in Delhi are in such high demand. So what are the considerations to be made when choosing a conference hall?
Required factors for conference halls in Delhi
- Location is critical. You should choose a commercial location at the heart of Delhi, which has excellent connectivity from the Delhi metro and is not far from the airport.
- Ideally, the conference hall should be located close to the business centre. It is very important that the attendees are not inconvenienced at any stage while making it to the event. For this reason, conference halls in Connaught Place, South Delhi, Saket, and Jasola are very popular.
- The conference venue should be professional and have the right look and feel to it. The business meeting should be held in a hassle-free and productive atmosphere. The corporate seminar, meeting or conference should have comfortable seating arrangements for all attendees.
- Conference halls are popular because businesses today look for an easy and affordable way to collaborate and connect on audio and video, as well as to share multimedia content across all platforms, from laptops and desktops to tablets and smartphones.
Eco-friendly conference halls in Delhi
In a recent survey of corporate executives, a vast majority said that they wanted their online or remote meetings to include face-to-face videos of all participants. 85 percent said that they wanted a unified service instead of being provided with separate tools for web conferencing, video conferencing, and audio conferencing. This is something the best conference halls in Delhi have taken into consideration.
Also, there is a trend among corporate executives to look for eco-friendly business solutions. That’s why there is a lot of pressure on the management or organizers of conference halls in the city to make the facilities energy efficient. That’s why features such as smart thermostats that control the temperatures automatically are used in most corporate venues in the city.
Conference halls in Delhi that are located in a natural environment, surrounded by greenery are very popular. A lot of business executives feel work under a great deal of stress and the last thing they want is to be trapped in another large building.
At Delhi’s corporate venues, they can breathe in the fresh air and feel refreshed during the meeting. Many attendees are led on excursions to idyllic locations nearby after a busy day spent at the business meeting or corporate seminar.
Best conference halls in Delhi
- The Taj Mahal Hotel – The Taj Mahal hotel is an ideal location for business meetings and large corporate seminars. It holds 5 conference rooms which can accommodate around 30 people. The conference rooms have an auditorium-type seating plan. There’s also a large convention centre where outdoor events are held. This can hold 1000 people.
Address: Number One Mansingh Road, New Delhi – 110011
Phone No: +91-11-66566162/66513607
- The Leela Palace – The Leela Palace hotel is perfect for holding a business meeting with 20 or more people. It has some of the most luxurious conference rooms in Delhi. The Leela Palace is located in Chanakyapuri, which is one of the most prestigious locations in Delhi. The conference rooms have advanced video screens and audio-visual equipment.
Address: Chanakyapuri, Diplomatic Enclave, New Delhi – 110023
Phone No: +91-11-39331234
- The Oberoi – The Oberoi hotel is a big name in India’s hospitality sector. The Oberoi in Delhi is located in a central area, Dr Zakir Hussain Marg and has excellent connectivity from the Delhi Metro. It has multiple conference rooms that are very luxuriously furnished and offer the latest video-conferencing facilities.
Address: Dr. Zakir Hussain Marg, New Delhi – 110003
Phone No: +91-11-24363030
- The Suryaa – The Suryaa is located in The New Friends Colony in Delhi. It organizes corporate meets for audiences of 15 to 600 people and has conference rooms of every size, style and cost. The Suryaa boasts of large and well-manicured lawns. The conference rooms are equipped with Wi-Fi, projectors, mikes, video displays, video recorders, printers, laptops, and other videoconferencing tools. The Suryaa provides staff for sales and marketing and makes arrangements for booth setups at the client’s venue.
Address: New Friends Colony, New Delhi – 110025
Phone No: +91-11-26835070
Rimtimmers recommend few more conference halls in Delhi:
The Host Party LawnsAddress: G 16, Peera Garhi Chowk, Udyog Nagar, New Delhi – 110041
Phone No: +91-11-65497742
Aura GrandAddress: Plot Number 439, Jagriti Enclave, Anand Vihar, New Delhi – 110092
Phone No: +91-9868818747
Ambrosia BlissAddress: L 51 to 54, 2nd floor, Outer Circle, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001
Phone No: +91-11-49004700
Cp 65 BanquetAddress: 69/6A, Moti Nagar, Kirti Nagar, New Delhi – 110015
Phone No: +91-9999900065
Apaar Banquet HallAddress: D-89, Main Road, Guru Gobind Singh Marg, Block D, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi – 110017
Phone No: +91-9811038183
Royal Castle Grand The GlandAddress: D-616, C R Park, Opp. Deshbandhu Appartments, New Delhi – 110019
Phone No: +91-9811056992
La Stella BanquetAddress: 20, Shivaji Marg, Najafgarh Road, Near Moti Nagar, Opp. DLF Towers, New Delhi – 110015
Phone No: +91-11-45048679
Tivoli CititelAddress: No.41, Ring Road, Lajpat Nagar – IV, New Delhi – 110024
Phone No: +91-11-46281111
Naraina Vihar ClubAddress: Main Park, C Block Behind Gurudwara, Naraina, New Delhi – 110028
Phone No: +91-11-25779532
The AllureAddress: R-57, Greater Kailash -1, Hans Raj Gupta Marg, New Delhi – 110048
Phone No: +91-11-48184818
New Ambience BanquetsAddress: Plot Number 165, Ambrai, Dwarka, Sector 19, New Delhi – 110075
Phone No: +91-8826257762
Chanson BanquetsAddress: Netaji Subhash Vihar Industrial Area, Mundka, New Delhi – 110072
Phone No: +91-8826225533