Ayurveda Centres in Chennai for Natural TreatmentBy
A paramount form of therapeutic convention aging more than two thousand years, Ayurveda stands as the dawn of formal medical practice in the world. It is acknowledged to have begun in India and has spread to the rest of the world through the course of time. The ayurvedic methodology is an herbal based system of medicine and the treatment procedures are based on plants and wild collectibles.
Ayurveda – hope for health and harmony
Ayurveda is a widely acclaimed medical expertise with practitioners and patients throughout the globe. A report published in the Times of India stated that according to the National Center for Health Statistics, USA, the number of people opts for Ayurveda as the prime form of medicine has increased significantly from 1.5 lakhs in 2002 to 2.41 lakhs in 2012.
The homestead of this excellent system of medicine, India offers top quality education as well as treatment facilities in its numerous hospitals and specialized centers. Ayurveda is a holistic treatment program that takes into account not only physical but also emotional and spiritual well being of the patients.
Ayurveda centers in Chennai
One of the most acclaimed medical hotspots in the country, Chennai offers excellent Ayurvedic regimens for a variety of purposes.
A survey undertaken by the Ministry of MSME, Government of India reported that there are more than 100 small and large scale siddha and ayurveda centers in Chennai, with the industry coming up to an annual export worth 5 crores.
Ayurveda treatments are based on the well being of both mind and body and utilize procedures that hold the same relevance. The Ayurveda texts tabulate symptoms and cure of a wide variety of diseases and also preventive measures for related issues.
Benefits from Ayurveda centers in Chennai
The eight components of ayurvedic treatment include almost all major medical stratum’s. A certified doctor will prescribe medical treatment only after the diagnosis of the issue and a complete analysis of the lifestyle and the general health profile of the patient.
According to the guidelines of the ayurvedic system, a balanced and healthy body is maintained based on three simple criterions.
- Motion: The first key to health is ample physical activity. From an evolutionary perspective, the human body is designed for and easily adapts to arduous labor like hunting and farming. The present day sedentary lifestyle of the people has led to the outbreak of several health problems, the prime being the shortening of natural lifespan.
- Metabolism: This can be simply defined as the rate of activity and internal processes of the body. A metabolic malfunction can lead to irregularity in the normal occurrences in the body which results in diseases, many of them being incurable. The only way to protect the body from metabolic disorder is to prevent it. The adoption of a healthy, natural based diet and plenty of physical exercises can help fight diseases.
- Mind: The final and the most important factor affecting general well being is a healthy mind. Stress is one of the biggest factors that cause illness in human beings. The regular practice of transcendental meditation and mindfulness can help alleviate tension and prevent sickness.
Treatments offered in Ayurveda centers in Chennai
- Oil therapy: Hot oils are believed to help rid the body of diseases causing toxins. Ayurvedic practices are based on the belief that any malfunction in the body occurs due to the entry or theauxiliary production of harmful chemicals.
A mixture of herbal oils and pastes is poured over a specific part of the body in a composition prescribed by the doctor.This kind of treatment allows healing by purifying the blood and increasing its circulation. Hot oil therapy helps in the treatment of issues like pelvic inflammation, hernia, spondylosis, etc.
- Trauma: Muscular injuries and traumas are treated through several procedures, a popular way being the application of medicinal rice. The rice bundles are applied along with a mixture of other herbal medicines.
This type of therapy gives relief from muscle tears and weakness, ligament injuries, rheumatoid arthritis, and other kinds of related diseases.
- Head: Ayurveda centers in Chennai offer special methods for the treatment of issues related to the head.
Hot oil concoctions are poured and massaged on to the scalp, shoulders, and spine to activate the neurons and the muscular system. This type of therapy helps to cure diseases like a migraine, depression and chronic headaches.
- General health: Stress and excess work incur adverse effects on the body and this can be easily seen in the form of unhealthy skin and hair and a compromised immune system. There are several Ayurvedic treatments that can help resolve these negative effects and help the patients regain health.
One of the most well known therapeutic practices is the full body massage using special pastes of herbal powders and oils.
The goal is to improve the circulation and production of healthy chemicals in the body and the restoration of a proper metabolic state. Therapies like these are prescribed for at least three sessions spread over a period of a few months.
Rimtimmers recommends the following ayurvedic centres in Chennai
Shanta Ayurveda HospitalAddress: 23 A, North Boag Road, T Nagar, Chennai – 600017
Phone No: +91-44-43546768
The Madras Institute of AyurvedaAddress: Vijaya Health Center, SH 113, Vadapalani, Chennai – 600026
Phone No: +91-44-24845497
Sowkhya Ayurveda Speciality ClinicAddress: No.22, Jagannathan Road, Near Vijay TV Office, Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600034
Phone No: +91-44-42059797
Kottakkal Arya Vaidya SalaAddress: 66, Royapettah High Road, Dwarka Colony, Mylapore, Chennai – 600004
Phone No: +91-44-24984327
Sri Sarada Ayurvedic ClinicAddress: No.3, Park View Road,Srinivasa Avenue, Raja Annamalaipuram, Chennai – 600028
Phone No: +91-44-65637450
Sanjeevani Ayurveda & Yoga CentreAddress: Old No.63, New No: 8 Kamaraj Avenue 1st Street, Kasturba Nagar, Adyar, Chennai – 600020
Phone No: +91-44-24414244
AVN Arogya Ayurvedic CentreAddress: Plot No.108, 3rd Main Road, VGP Selva Nagar Extension, Velachery, Chennai – 600042
Phone No: +91-44-45114148
Sanjeevani Ayurveda HospitalAddress: No.1/341, Gangai Amman Koil Street, Injambakkam, Chennai – 600115
Phone No: +91-44-65657588
Herbz & Healz Ayurvedic Healthcare CentreAddress: 4, 1st Street, Durai samy Nagar, Keelkattalai, Chennai – 600117
Phone No: +91-9043336444
Amruthi Siddha Ayurvedic Clinic and PharmacyAddress: 199, Velachery Main Road, Velachery, Chennai -600042
Phone No: +91-9444963169