Patanjali Chikitsalaya In Delhi For Healthcare And PharmaceuticalsBy
The rise of Baba Ramdev and his Patanjali Ayurveda Limited [PAL] has been so stunning that it is easy to forget that it has hardly been a decade since the yoga guru arrived on the scene. Patanjali Ayurveda
Baba Ramdev began with the goal of making yoga popular with the masses all over India. He succeeded beyond anybody’s expectations. What makes his rise all the more remarkable is that unlike other spiritual gurus, he went much beyond religion and spirituality and established a legitimate company -Patanjali Ayurveda Limited. His company has been giving a really tough competition to many global FMCG, healthcare and pharmaceutical companies operating in India. Already, PAL is a giant in the FMCG sector, with revenues of Rs. 5,000 crore a year and a valuation of close to $3 billion. Acharya Balakrisha, a childhood friend and colleague of Baba Ramdev, who holds a 97 percent stake in Patanjali is 48th in the Forbes list of India’s 100 Richest People with an estimated net worth of $2.5 billion.
Achievements of Patanjali Ayurveda
Baba Ramdev holds no shares in PAL, he is the brand ambassador and the benevolent leader. It is Acharya Balakrishna who oversees the operations of the company. He looks after the administration of the 5,000 Patanjali clinics, including the Patanjali Ayurveda Clinics in Delhi.
- Administration: He also looks and administers the Patanjali University, Yoga and Ayurveda Centers, and the Patanjali Ayurveda Research Institute. All profits made from the sales of Patanjaliayurveda products are donated to various trusts and charities that take care of the poor and the underprivileged.
- Promising company: Today, PAL is the fastest rising company in India’s consumer space which was traditionally dominated by MNCs such as Hindustan Unilever, Colgate and P&G, as well as by Indian companies such as Dabur, Emami and Godrej.
- Background: PAL started as a small pharmacy in the sleepy town of Haridwar in 1997. It has since grown into a behemoth in the FMCG and pharmaceutical industry, and got so big that major financial institutions such as IIFL Research, Credit Suisse, MOSL and Nomura have called for it to be listed.
The company itself, Patanjali Ayurveda, was started in 2006 by Baba Ramdev. It has grown by offering high quality “swadeshi” products at a low price. What has also helped is the company’s highly innovative sales and distribution strategy.
- Affordable price: Patanjali Ayurveda products are sold at a very low margin, which amounts to 2.5 percent of the sales price. Its retail margins are 50 percent lower than what is charged by the competition. The company makes use of a powerful alterative distribution system to create demand for their products and builds word-of-mouth publicity through its network of distributors all over India, in the towns and villages of the country.
- Network: The company grows through a network of dedicated stores or ayurveda clinics, which are run by small business entrepreneurs with their own investment. The Patanjali Ayurveda Clinics in Delhi are of three types: Arogya Kendra, Chikitsalaya and Swadeshi Kendras.
- Initiative: The company extends its support to the small business entrepreneurs who run its clinics in two ways.
- First: It provides them with training in Ayurveda and certifies them as distributors of the Patanjali Ayurveda products.
- Second: It gives them the permission to use the Patanjali brand name. This gives them the credibility they seek to run their business. Baba Ramdev is a highly respected man in India, especially among the masses, because of his social, religious and spiritual work. His reputation has certainly rubbed off on over 10,000 Patanjali Ayurveda clinics that have come up all over India.
- Health clinic: The Patanjali ayurveda clinics are much more than stores that sell the popular Patanjali products. The Arogya Kendra, Chikitsalaya and Swadeshi Kendra’s provide personalized healthcare through trained Ayurveda doctors.
- Medical services: They provide treatment at a very low cost for a variety of conditions which cannot be healed by conventional or Western medicine. The ayurvedic doctors at Patanjali are highly dedicated and service minded individuals, who are respected by people of all classes across India.
- Basil herb: Leaves and seeds are with high medicinal value. It is a disease preventing herb with high antioxidant protection and antibacterial properties.
- Garlic: It helps in decreasing blood vessel stiffness which leads to prevention of coronary artery disease.
- Lemongrass: It has 99 calories per 100g with no cholesterol. It also contains antimicrobial and antifungal properties.
- Ginger: It decreases nausea caused due to motion sickness or pregnancy and also helps to prevent migraine headache.
- Turmeric: It has got several properties which are anti-tumour, antioxidant, anti-arthritic, anti-amyloid, anti-ischemic and anti-inflammatory.
Contributions of Patanjali Ayurveda
Patanjali Chikitsalaya in Delhi
There are an estimated 400 Patanjali Chikitsalaya clinics in Delhi, which is remarkable. This is much higher than any other city in India. Delhi is the oldest and the biggest market for Patanjali products with sales of over ₹1,500 crore a year. The company has a lot of traction here. Already Patanjali has been able to build a sizable consumer base in Delhi.
Herbs for Patanjali ayurveda products
Following are the healthy herbs and their benefits which are mainly used for making ayurvedic product.
Patanjali Ayurveda has certainly come a long way in a very short time. Baba Ramdev has shown himself to be a true karma yogi in the truest of Hindu traditions.
Rimtimmers recommend the following Patanjali chikitsalaya in Delhi
Patanjali Chikitsalaya in PitampuraAddress: 369, Block KD, Kohat Enclave, Pitampura, Delhi, 110001
Phone No: +91-98919 74743
Baba Ramdev Patanjali Chikitsalaya in KakrolaAddress: Opp. North Gate of N.S.I.T. College, Azad Hind Fauj Marg, Suraj Vihar, Kakrola, Delhi – 110059
Phone No: +91-9868544800
Patanjali Chikitsalaya in SaketAddress: J-292, Basement, Saket, New Delhi, Delhi 110017
Phone No: +91-9599949549
Patanjali Chikitsalaya in Vivek ViharAddress: D-1,Opp.Balaji Mandir, Vivek Vihar Phase I, Vivek Vihar, Delhi – 110095
Phone No: +91-98731 83337
Patanjali Chikitsalaya in Chander ViharAddress: Chander Vihar, A 206, Main Road, I.P.Extension, Delhi – 110092
Phone No: +91-8130043041
Patanjali Chikitsalaya in Rajouri GardenAddress: J-I/162, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi, Delhi 110027
Phone No: +91-9871020444
Patanjali Chikitsalaya in DwarkaAddress: Block C, Sector 7 Dwarka, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi 110077
Phone No: +91-9896012160
Patanjali Chikitsalaya in Tilak NagarAddress: WZ-23C, Shadow Collection Basement, Gali Number 10, Lala Ganesh Dass Khatri Marg, Krishna Puri, Tilak Nagar, Delhi – 110018
Phone No: +91-9266591435
Patanjali Chikitsalaya in Vivek ViharAddress: Plot No. 4, Nangloi Road, Main Bus Stand, Nazafgarh, Delhi – 110043
Phone No: +91-9871020444
Patanjali ChikitshalyaAddress: 26B, Sri Aurobindo Marg, Aviation Colony, INA Colony, New Delhi, Delhi – 110003
Phone No: +91-9871110777
Patanjali Chikitshalya in Kamla NagarAddress: F-21, Kamla Nagar, Near Big Goal Chakkar, Near V M Jewellers, Kamla Nagar, Delhi – 110007
Phone No: +91-9910032999
Patanjali Chikitshalya in Vivek Vihar PhaseIAddress: D-1, Opposite Balaji Mandir, Vivek Vihar Phase I, Vivek Vihar, Delhi – 110095
Phone No: +91-9873183337
Patanjali Chikitshalya in Vasant ViharAddress: Shop No. – 10/2 Pproperty No. 249 /E1 Nelson Mandela Marg, Rama Market, Vasant Vihar, Delhi – 110067
Phone No: +91-9811220041
Patanjali Chikitshalya in RohiniAddress: #291, Pocket-8, Sector-24, Rohini, Delhi – 110085
Phone No: +91-9810770065
Patanjali Chikitshalya in PalamAddress: RZA/ 5/ 42/ GF, Kailash Puri, Palam, Delhi – 110045
Phone No: +91-9717841123
Patanjali Chikitshalya in Mayur ViharAddress: E-68, Pandev Nagar, Mayur Vihar, Delhi – 110091
Phone No: +91-9350233882
Patanjali Chikitshalya in Sarita ViharAddress: Divya Ayurvedic Solution, Pocket – G, Flat No. 10, Near Apollo Hospital, Sarita Vihar, Delhi – 110076
Phone No: +91-11-26977777
Patanjali Chikitshalya in Vasant KunjAddress: Plot B-1, Main Road, Masudpur Village, Sector B, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, Delhi – 110070
Phone No: +91-7503800777
Patanjali Chikitshalya in Sadh NagarAddress: WZ- 27- A, Gali Number 1, Indra Park, Palam Colony, Sadh Nagar, Delhi – 110045
Phone No: +91-9810018471
Patanjali Chikitshalya in BurariAddress: A-1/1, 100Ft. Road, Sant Nagar, Burari, Delhi – 110084
Phone No: +91-11-27618481