Are You Looking for A Gynecologist in Delhi?By
For somebody very new to the province, a visit to the gynecologist can sound like a scary ordeal that hints at some grave complication.
In reality, however, the appointment is just like a checkup with your family doctor, to keep a tab on your overall health and vitality. A consultation with a gynecologist can help shed light on several other issues of which you may not have been previously aware.
Eyeing the colossal increase in population, maternal health and childcare currently sit at the top of the priority lists of the government. Thus, the gynecology and obstetrics department is among the busiest sections in any hospital.
An area of ardent research and development, the precinct of gynecology has been able to efficiently aid the hundreds of welfare projects undertaken by the government. A report published in the Australasian Medical Journal stated that anemia is extremely prevalent in Indian women the early stages of pregnancy at 74.8 %, and is constantly under care and initiative by the ministry and medical community.
Gynecologist in Delhi
The capital city Delhi is a major medical hot seat in the country. The hospitals and clinics in Delhi host visits from thousands of patients every year, both domestic and international.
The obstetrics and gynecology sector in India subsists under a national body called the Federation of Obstetrics and Gynecological Societies of India (FOGSI). According to a survey report published in the Indian Express, there are about 30,000 registered doctors under FOGSI currently practicing medicine in India.
With a myriad of medical centers all over the city, it is seemingly easy to find a gynecologist in Delhi. If you are new to the city or to the turf of Gynecology, then it is best to consult an experienced friend before venturing ahead.
Ways to choose a gynecologist in Delhi
- Research: In order to simplify your task, you must do some initial research before meeting a gynecologist in Delhi.
- Opinion: Talk to somebody who has had experience with a gynecologist in Delhi. They will be able to offer you personalized advice and a first-hand recount of the preparations required.
- Internet: You can also look through the internet for gynecologist in your area. Most of the hospitals and clinics have comprehensive websites for access by the public. Several institutes additionally offer online booking facilities for appointments.
List of questions needed to be asked to a gynecologist
In order to establish an amicable relationship with your doctor, you must be able to communicate effectively with her.
Several women prefer to consult a female gynecologist, and that is okay since the patient’s comfort is a priority. With hundreds of highly qualified gynecologists established all over the city, a woman doctor in Delhi is extremely easy to find.
The first visit usually entails inquiry and analysis of the patient’s previous medical records. Make sure to carry all medical reports of recent problems that you may have had. You will be informed of the same while making the appointment.
For correct diagnosis and treatment, it is absolutely mandatory that you inform your gynecologist of your entire medical history, both on and off records. Your doctor must know everything about your body.
Many a time, a perceptible small issue can make revelations about major underlying problems. A gynecologist can tell you much more about your health than just the usual routine.
Time to visit a gynecologist in Delhi
Age: Most woman doctors in Delhi recommend the first visit to be at around the age of 13 to 15.
Introductory check up:This primary check up is merely an introductory session about female health. The gynecologist will talk to her patient about the changes that happen in the body after puberty.
Medical advice:Your gynecologist is authorized to advise you on general health and lifestyle issues. Regular exercise and a wholesome diet is the key to a healthy body.
Reason to visit a gynecologist
- Irregular menstrual cycles: Are the first signs of disorder and must be reported to the gynecologist. A gap of over three months between cycles is a major indicator to visit the doctor.
- Symptoms in private area: Irritation and allergy in your private areas is also a high sign to make an appointment with your gynecologist. A mild irritation might be the symptom of some bigger issue, like a sexually transmitted disease.
- Consultation on time: If you are pregnant or planning to start a family, your obstetrician and gynecologist should become your friend. You should and you must consult with her/him about your thoughts and concerns as though you are talking to a friend.
She will be guiding you step-by-step through all the stages of your pregnancy and inform you of all the measures that you must adopt.
Common tips gynecologists recommend for a healthy life
- Proper nutrition:In order to keep your hormones at optimum levels, proper nutrition and circulation of chemicals are necessary.
- Moderate exercise: Is recommended at least four 4 days a week to keep your weight in check.
- Healthy diet: Avoid junk food and cook at home as much as possible. The artificial colors and additives harm the body and cause chemical imbalance.
- Stress-free: Try to remain as stress-free as possible. You can meditate, read, go for a walk or even talk to friends and family for quick relief from strain. A smile on the outside brings up one on the inside too!
Rimtimmers recommends the following gynecologist in Delhi
Dr. Bandana SodhiAddress: MoolchandMedcity Hospital, Womens Clinic, Lajpat Nagar III, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi – 110024
Phone No: +91-9711088800
Dr.Rakhi GuptaAddress: C-36, Ground Floor,SaritaVihar, New Delhi – 110076
Phone No: +91-11-26952758
Dr Seema SharmaAddress: Srishti The Gynae Clinic, J9 / 13, Rajouri Garden, Near Metro Pillar No.429, New Delhi – 110027
Phone No: +91-11-41440239
Dr. Sutopa BanerjeeAddress: #1050 A, Sector B, Pocket 1, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110070
Phone No: +91-9899169261
Dr. Jyotsna GuptaAddress: WZ91, First Floor, Hari Singh Park,, New Multan Nagar, PaschimVihar, New Delhi – 110056
Phone No: +91-9818736505
Dr. Anita GuptaAddress: Fortis La Femme, S-549, Greater Kailash Part-2, New Delhi – 110048
Phone No: +91-9811096139
Dr. Urvashi Prasad JhaAddress: E-24, Ring Rd, Block E, Defence Colony, New Delhi – 110024
Phone No: +91-11-24335890
Dr. Rekha GuptaAddress: 19A, R R Medical Centre Campus, NeelmMaata Road, Pocket B, Kotla, MayurVihar Phase 2, New Delhi – 110091
Phone No: +91-11-22783409
Dr. Anita SharmaAddress: Max Hospital, 1-2, Road, Delhi, Press Enclave, Saket, New Delhi – 110017
Phone No: +91-9871299276
Dr. Rupam AroraAddress: 78, MausamVihar, Krishna Nagar, Delhi – 110051
Phone No: +91-9810446344